Symantec Veritas System Recovery 126.96.36.199166 Full (Keys) [Latest!]
Minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders, Exchange email messages, SharePoint, documents or complete systems in minutes – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
– Single unified image-based solution that protects both virtual as well as physical machines.
– Backs up servers, virtual machines, and desktops and laptops automatically without disrupting user productivity.
– Provides fast, flexible, as well as reliable recovery of data and systems.
With System Recovery you can:
- – Dramatically minimize downtime; avoid revenue and employee productivity losses in the event of a system failure.
- – Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps
- – Save on hardware costs
- – Easily perform hardware refreshes as well as migrations.
- – Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with System Recovery Management Solution or System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
- Single, unified image-based solution to protect both virtual as well as physical machines.
- Backs up servers, virtual machines, desktops and laptops automatically without disrupting user productivity.
- Fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of data and systems.
- Perform a full system restore to a specific point in time entirely from bare metal, eliminating time-consuming and error-prone manual system rebuilds.
- Seamless and automated P2V.
- Dramatically minimizes downtime as well as avoids business disruption.
- Eliminates the need for duplicate hardware for disaster recovery purposes.
- Reduces storage costs, backup windows, and network traffic with integrated data reduction technologies.
Backs up to almost any disk storage device regardless of provider.
- Centralized management as well as enterprise scalability.
- Supports the latest Windows®, Linux®, VMware®, Microsoft Hyper-V®, and Citrix™ XenServer™ operating systems and applications.