R-Studio 8.5 Build 170237 With Patch [Latest!]
R-Studio is software to retrieve lost data. The software utilizes the latest methods and technology to recover data. It is a powerful tool for data retrieval, which is the ability to retrieve information from partitions of Windows and Linux and some other operating systems. is. It also has the ability to recover formatted, erased, or damaged data on local networks.
R-Studio software features:
- The program environment is similar to Windows Explorer Windows
- Ability to restore data in networks under Windows or Macintosh or Linux
- View the content of files or memory and edit the profession by hexadecimal editor
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD) / Solaris) and Ext2FS / Ext3FS (Linux
- Ability to capture image files from partitions or partitions
- Recovering files that have been lost due to FDISK or other partitioning tools
- The ability to retrieve information lost by viruses
- Ability to compress or split image files captured by the software and save it to multiple CDs or DVDs.
- Ability to install on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista
- Supports Apple computers and APM partitions