iSpring Suite 220.127.116.1174 With Crack [Latest!]
iSpring Suite 8 is a supplement to PowerPoint, so it’s simple and easy to use. Allows you to turn an ordinary presentation into a professional training course. ISpring products are trusted by educational organizations and businesses, as the best tools for e-learning. Many world-famous companies, such as Oracle, Sony, P & G, IBM, adidas, AMD, use iSpring products to organize corporate training.
Support for all PowerPoint effects. iSpring Suite 8 supports and allows high-quality reproduction of all PowerPoint effects, including transitions, triggers and complex animations.
You can convert the presentation into a cross-platform format: Flash + HTML5. All the effects that you applied to the slides will be displayed flawlessly on the computer and any mobile device.
- Animation. After converting to Flash or HTML5 format, all the animations you create will be saved. iSpring Suite 8 allows you to correctly display triggers, word and word animation, and even “custom path” animation.
- Transition effects. iSpring Suite 8 supports all kinds of PowerPoint transitions, including 3D transitions. When converting even the most complex presentations into a web format, transition effects will be carefully preserved.
- Multimedia Insert. Make your presentation more exciting and memorable, adding it to various media files. Engage all channels of perception of your students: iSpring Suite 8 allows you to add audio and video, saving files without losing quality.
- Styles, fonts and SmartArt objects. PowerPoint offers a large collection of ready-made styles and presentation themes. You can use any of them. Be sure, in Flash and in the HTML5 version of your project, they will be played without distortion. Just like the fonts you selected and SmartArt objects.
View on mobile devices. iSpring Suite 8 is an innovative tool for developing e- learning courses with which you can quickly and without additional effort create cross-platform projects for any device: computers, laptops, tablets, iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
View on mobile devices
- One course for all devices. You do not need to create different versions of courses, tests and presentations for each type of device on which they can be viewed. All projects created by you in PowerPoint, after conversion are equally well displayed on the screen of any device, from computer to smartphone.
- Adaptive design. When viewing a presentation on mobile devices, the entire content of the project adapts to the screen size. The added objects, images, video will automatically take the necessary parameters even when you turn the mobile device.
- New preview features. To understand how your project will be displayed on different devices, it is not necessary to have each of them at hand. The advanced preview mode already at the publishing stage allows you to understand how the presentation will look on the computer screen, tablet and smartphone.
- Free application for iPad. Are there many iPad owners among your users? Now the learning process for them will be even more comfortable. Thanks to the free application iSpring Mobile App, your students will be able to save the PowerPoint presentation to the iPad and be trained at any convenient time, even offline. The lack of Internet is no longer a hindrance to learning!
“Live” e-learning. Distance learning is now even more exciting. iSpring Suite 8 allows you to add characters to e-courses, tests and interactivity.
- Library of characters. Choose the character that best suits the course or presentation of the company. For each character, several dozen poses with different gestures and facial expressions have been developed.
- Master of characters. Create your course heroes with the free iSpring Character Master application. Easy uploading of images to the library and editing. This will help revive e-learning, make it more emotional.
Tests and surveys. iSpring Suite 8 allows you to quickly and without special skills create effective tests for testing knowledge and polls to get feedback from the audience.
- Testing on any device. Create tests and quizzes that your students can take at any convenient time, anywhere. ISpring technologies make tests comfortable for studying both on computers and on mobile devices, including iPhone and iPad. Tests adapt to the size and orientation of the screen of the device.
- 23 types of questions. The program contains 11 types of evaluated and 12 types of questionnaire questions for the most complete and effective verification of students’ knowledge. Make the testing process fun!
- Design issues. Each test question can be performed in a unique design. Customize the font, choose a layout and color theme for the question, add images – all in an easy-to-use slide editor.
- Design of the player. Not only test questions, but also the player for viewing it can be issued colorfully, for example, in accordance with the testing theme. Select the appropriate color profile from the installed or create your own. Customize the elements and inscriptions of the player.
- Configure notifications. To make distance learning more individual feedback elements will help. Set up notifications that will appear in case of correct, incorrect and partially correct answer by the user to the question.
- Smart branching. Configure the testing branch so that each student is tested as effectively as possible. Direct students to the next question, if given the correct answer, or to the slide with additional information – if the answer is incorrect.
- Adding multimedia. You can make testing even more useful and interesting for students by adding audio and video questions. In addition, you can insert images and formulas in both questions and answers.
- Setting up test rules. To set up test rules, you do not need special skills, just select the necessary options in the test editor. For example, limit the number of attempts to answer a question and attempt to pass a test. Set the response time for the question or the entire test. Also you can prohibit the completion of testing with unanswered questions.
Spectacular interactivity. Create unique electronic materials that will make the learning process even more exciting. Add in the interactivity of images, audio and video.
Updated player. The iSpring player has an intuitive interface. Customize it according to the corporate style of the company or the subject of the course. The player will perfectly complement the project created by you and will emphasize its uniqueness.
Publication settings. iSpring Suite 8 offers various options for publishing your created materials. Each of the options has predefined settings, as well as a large number of editable options. Place the course on the Internet or create a SCORM package for downloading to SDL.