Articulate Storyline 3.2.13213.0 With Patch [Latest!]
The Articulate Storyline software is a system for creating interactive courses for e-learning. Articulate Storyline is suitable for both novice users and professionals. Articulate Storyline offers developers almost unlimited possibilities for preparing complex interactive scenarios. The application implements all the tools for building scripts of training courses without the use of Flash or programming. Articulate Storyline has a simple user interface and intuitive functions. The system has a training course, templates, guides, tips and free downloads from the developer’s site.
Articulate Storyline features:
• Intuitive user interface. A simple interface allows you to create courses from scratch or based on templates, without requiring additional user training. The logic and appearance of the interface are similar to Microsoft PowerPoint.
• New text editing and font support allows developers to better manage how their courses look and are perceived. Using the text editor WYSIWYG, you can refine your text by adjusting the intervals, alignment, size and color, inserting symbols and bullets of custom fonts.
• Interactivity. Use triggers to determine when to start certain actions. Work with layers of slides to create a multitude of interactions between components on a slide. Generate, edit and control the interaction of objects on slides.
• Movable panels. Course developers can move trigger panels, slide layers and stuff to any place on the desktop or even to another monitor.
• Import video of any type and format, including recorded with the help of Storyline screenshots.
• The program interface is available in English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
• Slide Templates. Create slides from scratch or using templates. Simple setting of template parameters. Ability to download additional templates of courses and slides from the site E-Learning Heroes.
• Characters. Adding to the slides up to 47 000 combinations of drawing and photo-personalities, expressions of persons and poses.
• Intuitive visual scale allows you to add objects, animation and other elements in the right place at the right time.
• View the history of creating and changing the course.
• States and variables. The ability to configure objects to respond to student actions. For example, the buttons can change the color when pressed, the characters change their facial expressions when the action is wrong, and so on. Dynamic representation of the content based on the user’s actions and the conditions set by the author. For example, if the student answers incorrectly, slides with additional questions or with simpler tasks can be opened to him.
• An interactive “slider” will allow students to operate on data, manage objects and navigation, and investigate cause-effect relationships between objects.
• A set of topics for the design of the course. The ability to apply embedded design themes that include different colors, fonts and objects. You can use one theme throughout the course or apply different themes for different slides.
• Record what is happening on the screen. The entry shows the students how to work with the electronic course. Also included is the ability to scale, pan, add inscriptions and characters in the record.
• Automatic file recovery in case of system failure.
• Storyline 2 contains 10 new effects for start and end of the course and 15 new effects for switching between slides.
• New triggers of the player buttons.
• New trajectories and triggers help you easily create interactive animations, exercises, games, etc.
• Use of projects Articulate Studio, Storyline, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to create animation effects and apply them to different objects.
• Record what is happening on the screen. The entry shows the students how to work with the electronic course.
• Rapid construction of the examination material. With more than 25 types of questions and a random order regime, you can quickly test. In addition, arbitrary forms allow you to create questions using any object on the slide.
• Support for Drag-and-drop. Add objects to the slide by dragging.
• Software simulation. Creating a more accurate simulation of software, demos and tests. After a one-time recording of the screen, Storyline automatically segments the recording into several step-by-step guides. Recording is easily edited – in case of an error, it does not need to be recreated. As a result, students can view how to perform tasks, and also pass them in a test mode.
• Support for HTML5 and Flash technologies, as well as mobile devices. Publish courses in various formats on iPad, desktop PCs, laptops, Android devices, etc.
• Support for Section 508, right-to-left language writing, SCORM and AICC standards (in reporting).
• Publish compatible with Tin Can API 1.0-, SCORM- and AICC-content.
• Correcting errors, making edits and even changing the start and end frame in the record without having to re-record. In this case, the original version of the video file is saved.
• Ability to easily create, import and edit video, audio and images without complex conversions or encoding.
• The use of video in uncompressed format to exclude the possibility of missing important information by students, it is better to understand how the learners have learned the material, and to adequately use the video materials in training.
• Localization of courses in another language, support for writing from right to left (Arabic and Hebrew).
• Export course text to Microsoft Word or XML format, translate it and import it back while preserving all the formatting. Writing text using the characters required for languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
• Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)